After a brief lull at the Box office post-May release Mahanati, as no movies except surprise blockbuster RX100 had performed well, last week witnessed a beautiful scenario as two small movies by debutant directors have won the hearts of the audience.
While Adivi Sesh starrer and written Goodachari, the spy action thriller directed by Debutant Sashikiran Tikka has been minting huge money at the box office, the debut directorial of actor Rahul Ravindran, Chi La sow starring Sushanth and Ruhani Sharma has been winning commercial and critical acclaim too.
In this case, RX100 is now going to Tamil and the makers have decided Aadhi Pinisetty to do the lead role and Taapsee will replace the role of Payal Rajput. The movie will go on floors from the month of September. The rest of the cast and crew will be announced in a couple of days.
Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times! Young hero Sharwanand, fresh from the success of his 2017 Dussehra Superhit Mahanubhavudu, which survived biggies like Mahesh Babu starrer SPYder and Jr NTR starrer Jai Lava Kusa, and turned out to be a hilarious entertainer, is all set to entertain audience twice this year, with movies in varied genres.
- Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls!
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Ileana lashes out rumours
- Nayantara back to her Home industry