After a brief lull at the Box office post-May release Mahanati, as no movies except surprise blockbuster RX100 had performed well, last week witnessed a beautiful scenario as two small movies by debutant directors have won the hearts of the audience.
While Adivi Sesh starrer and written Goodachari, the spy action thriller directed by Debutant Sashikiran Tikka has been minting huge money at the box office, the debut directorial of actor Rahul Ravindran, Chi La sow starring Sushanth and Ruhani Sharma has been winning commercial and critical acclaim too.
In this case, RX100 is now going to Tamil and the makers have decided Aadhi Pinisetty to do the lead role and Taapsee will replace the role of Payal Rajput. The movie will go on floors from the month of September. The rest of the cast and crew will be announced in a couple of days.
Nayantara create ripples Nayantara is slowly showing her interest towards Kollywood and her come back in Tollywood will not sustain for a long period. She is slowly creating tension among producers and directors. She was last seen in 'Babu Bangaram' which was an Action Romantic comedy flick written and directed by Maruthi.
- TAXIWAALA REVIEW - Vijay Deverakonda FAILS YET AGAIN
- Deepika Padukone touched 'Inappropriately' in this Making Video !
- OMG... This is TRISHA in her early days of cinema career - View Photos
- Anasuya bags another project
- Samantha's new brand endorsement
- Payal gets a Huge Demand
- Kajal's surprise in Super Star's next
- Nandita Swetha's next is based on real life incidents