Ever since she starred as Rajamatha Sivagami in the SS Rajamouli directed magnum opus Baahubali series, veteran sensuous beauty Ramya Krishnan has been on huge demand, thanks to her majestic performance and towering screen presence in the movie.
Post the success of Baahubali, Ramya Krishnan was seen reprising Anupam Kher's role in special Chabbis in the Tamil movie Thaana Serndha Koottam directed by Vignesh shivn costarring Suriya and was last seen in Sailaja Reddy Alludu costarring Naga Chaitanya and directed by Maruthi.
Now, the actress will be starring alongside mega Prince Varun Tej in Sagar Chandra (Appatlo Okkadundevadu fame) direction, and bankrolled by 14 reels, will begin shooting by the month of April.
Actress Daughter grabs paparazzi Back with her Tight Dress - HOT PHOTOS INSIDE Bollywood industry's yesteryear actress Late Sridevi's daughters Jhanvi and Khushi Kapoor were born in the spotlight. It is no surprise that Jhanvi wanted to follow her mother's footsteps and enter Bollywood. Jahnvi's 'Thadak' got her a good name in the industry.
- Akhil Akkineni gets Miss World Beauty!
- Will Samantha say 'YES' to act in such a role?
- Arjun accepts Casting Couch and he didn't stop his daughter from being an Actress
- Can Raashi Khanna get a new lease of life?
- Priya says Cinema and Politics are different
- Trisha joins with 58-Year-Old Actor in a Political entertainer
- Bearded Actor locks his Date
- NO to Allu Arjun and YES to Mahesh Babu