Yesteryear dreamgirl Sridevi and ace Bollywood producer Boney Kapoor's daughter Janhvi Kapoor had begun shooting for her debut acting venture Dhadak, the remake of Marathi blockbuster Sairat even before Sridevi's shocking demise.
Dhadak had released last year, and costarring Ishan Khattar and directed by Shashank Khaitan went on to gross more than 100 crores, emerging as one of the biggest grossers for a movie featuring newcomers.
Dhadak was bankrolled by ace director cum producer Karan Johar in his Dharma productions, and now the director has Given Jahnvi another opportunity as she'll star in his next Directorial venture Takht, a historical set in Mughal era, starring Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor, Alia Bhatt, Vicky Kaushal, Bhumi Pednekar and Anil Kapoor. Takht is scheduled to release in 2020.
Dulquer turns a Hot Cake in Bollywood Hot and happening Malayalam sensation Dulquer Salmaan, son of Megastar Mammootty, has been growing slowly and steadily with back to back hits like Bangalore Days, Kali, Kammatipadam, Comrade In America and the recent critically acclaimed SoLo. Besides, the actor has silently made an entry to other south industries as well.
- The Young Chick reveals she is always a Tom Boy
- Rakul join hands with Maddy
- Chiranjeevi Distributor Bags Raju Gari Gadhi 3 in Overseas
- Venky Mama Shock to Mahesh Babu and Allu Arjun
- Jersey Bollywood Remake Release Date
- So This is your 'NEW FASHION' ?? Can you Guess the dress?
- Mahesh Babu and family to appear in commercial ad
- Samantha mocks Tamil hero for remaking 'Attarintiki Daredi'
- Sye Raa Twelve Days Worldwide Collections
- Bigil trailer impresses the Bollywood
- Kajal Aggarwal's VIDEO CHAT to happen again
- Srinivas Reddy not be a director at SVBC
- Shruti Haasan holds it Again
- Parasuram signs Akhil for his next but still adamant to sign Mahesh
- Kajal Aggarwal gave a Deep Stare at the reporter for asking 'This'