Yesteryear dreamgirl Sridevi and ace Bollywood producer Boney Kapoor's daughter Janhvi Kapoor had begun shooting for her debut acting venture Dhadak, the remake of Marathi blockbuster Sairat even before Sridevi's shocking demise.
Dhadak had released two weeks back, and costarring Ishan Khattar and directed by Shashank Khaitan went on to gross more than 100 crores, emerging as one of the biggest grossers for a movie featuring newcomers.
Dhadak was bankrolled by ace director cum producer Karan Johar in his Dharma productions, and now the director has Given Jahnvi another opportunity as she'll star in his next Directorial venture Takht, a historical set in Mughal era, starring Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor, Alia Bhatt, Vicky Kaushal, Bhumi Pednekar and Anil Kapoor. Takht is scheduled to release in 2020.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted