The bubbly beauty Hansika Motwani who had debuted in Tollywood with Desamuduru as a Heroine, after starring in several movies as a child artist, and later starred in several hits in Tamil and Telugu, like Ok OK, Power.
The actress celebrated her birthday recently, and she revealed that, contrary to her usual habit of adopting a child every year on her birthday, she had not done it last year and this year as she has been saving money for her old age home construction.
On the other hand, she also revealed that her next movie is going to be 'Mahaa' which is a horror script and it will be directed by a debut director. Ironically, this is Hansika's 50th movie too and she wanted it to be special. So she has chosen the routine female-centric horror script. However, Trisha, Nayantara earlier failed with 'Mohini' and 'Dora'. Let's see whether she changes the fortunes.
Hansika replacing Oviyaa for a Horror-Comedy? As we all knew, Hansika is currently suffering without any projects as her recent releases are turning out to be Box-Office duds. She did some intense glamour and grabbed more attention. Now, except an untitled movie in Kannada, she doesn't have any projects under her kitty.
- Sai Pallavi's romantic adventures
- Actress STOPS SHOOTING and Walks away as Hero touched her "Inappropriate"
- Trisha joins Makkal Selvan
- Nayantara's Director opens on 'WHAT SHE IS ACTUALLY...'
- Is 'HE' going to be a part of Kajal Aggarwal's SUCH A MOVIE?
- NEW SET OF LEAKED photos end as treat for Hansika fans!
- Hansika Motwani injured on sets!
- BRAHMIN BEAUTY is on cloud nine after hitting Bull's Eye
- TWO BIG round eyes Iyer Beauty finally gets something
- Super Star gets 18-Year-Old Young Actress
- DOUBLE TREAT from Trisha with 48-Year-Old Actor
- BIGG BOSS Buxom Babe refutes rumours
- When Super Star's Sister-In-Law wore Saree in the Sexiest Way... HOTTEST PHOTOS INSIDE
- When Kajal Aggarwal was 'READY FOR ANYTHING' just for MONEY...
- 35-Year-Old TRISHA ready to do it for THIRD TIME... !?!