The bubbly beauty Hansika Motwani who had debuted in Tollywood with Desamuduru as a Heroine, after starring in several movies as a child artist, and later starred in several hits in Tamil and Telugu, like Ok OK, Power.
The actress celebrated her birthday recently, and she revealed that, contrary to her usual habit of adopting a child every year on her birthday, she had not done it last year and this year as she has been saving money for her old age home construction.
On the other hand, she also revealed that her next movie is going to be 'Mahaa' which is a horror script and it will be directed by a debut director. Ironically, this is Hansika's 50th movie too and she wanted it to be special. So she has chosen the routine female-centric horror script. However, Trisha, Nayantara earlier failed with 'Mohini' and 'Dora'. Let's see whether she changes the fortunes.
Kajal Aggarwal helps Flop Hero Young hero Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas featured in two movies, both having the milky beauty Kajal Aggarwal as the female lead, and with the first directed by debutant Srinivas and second directed by Teja.
- First Rangasthalam, Now Sukumar joins 'Baahubali' writer for a new venture
- Amy Jackson misses Shankar's call
- Priyanka Chopra not worried about Trolls
- Samantha is a Possessive Housewife
- Samantha accepts Trisha Flaunts Better
- Kiara Advani Director gets Bashings from Samantha, Lakshmi Manchu, So on...
- Tamanna's Tamil Movie gets Appreciation and is ready to come to Telugu
- Kajal Aggarwal's First Sexual Harassment Accusation on a Dance Master in 'Me Too'
- Samantha's Hand Job used in her next
- Only Kajal can do that before cameras... says Amala Paul's Ex-Husband and Director
- Chinmayi says some Men take photos of her from Side Pose and send Sexual Messages
- Shruti Haasan VIDEO goes VIRAL on Social Media
- Kajal faced Oops in a famous Telugu movie
- SRK and Atlee film to be produced by KJO, Varun dhawan to play cameo
- Did Bellamkonda repeated what Vijay did?