The buxom beauty Anu Emmanuel had been having a successful run in all the industries she had been a part of, as she scored a hit with Action Hero Biju in Malayalam, Majnu, and Kittu Unnadu Jagratha in Telugu and Thupparivalan in Tamil until calamity struck in 2017.
Anu Emmanuel failed first with Oxygen, but that was mostly due to an extremely delayed release. However, her next blow was bigger, as her big ticket movie Agnaathavaasi directed by Trivikram and starring Powerstar Pawan Kalyan went on to become a huge disaster. Then came Allu Arjun's 'Naa Peru Surya' and it was dreadful.
Now, the actress has decided to go traditional instead of glam route and she has decided to do this from her upcoming Tamil movie 'Namma Veetu Pillai' where she has paired with Siva Karthikeyan for the first time in her career.
Thala Ajith to team up with Rakul Preet for 'Valimai' Thala Ajith was last seen in the rural mass family entertainer Viswasam directed by Siva and the movie co-starring Lady superstar Nayanthara was a blockbuster thumping even Superstar Rajinikanth starrer Petta. Following this, he tasted another hit with his 59th movie Ner Konda Paarvai which is the official Tamil remake of 2016 Hindi superhit Pink starring Amitabh Bachchan and Taapsee Pannu and this movie is directed by H Vinoth.
- Rakul Preet's Hot Work Out Session in Gym gets LEAKED... LEAKED HOT PHOTO INSIDE
- Vijay Deverakonda to marry this Foreign Girl?
- Nayantara's last hit came as a doctor
- Sid goes against Politicians in Twitter
- Mahesh Babu appreciates Dhanush's Tamil movie
- Vikram Prabhu continues to face Failures
- So, Meet the Young Sivagami from 'Baahubali' series
- Only Kajal can flaunt flawlessly before any Crowd!