Young hero Nikhil Siddhartha who was last seen in the disastrous flick Kiraak party, the remake of Kannada blockbuster Kirik party which released Amidst huge expectations, is all set to attack with his next release.
Nikhil has overcome the failure of his last release and chose a remake yet again, as he is currently acting in Mudra, which is the remake of Tamil sleeper hit kanithan directed by TN Santhosh and starring Atharva and Catherine Teresa.
Mudra is also directed by TN Santhosh himself and bankrolled by Aura cinemas and presented by Tagore Madhu, is now scheduled to release on November 8. The movie costars sizzling hottie Lavanya Tripathi as Nikhil Siddhartha's pair. All eyes are on Lavanya Tripathi as she is yet to score a hit in recent times.
Kajal's old Telugu movies are resold in Tamil - Thanks to her Hotness quotient These days it's all about re-using and re-dusting olden Telugu movies. After the stupendous success of 'Baahubali', Prabhas has got a wider range of fans. His movie 'Mirchi' was earlier released in Tamil. Now with no biggies releasing until 29th of November, Kajal's old Telugu movies gets a new lease of life.
- Samantha and Chay were in love from their very first flick - Do you know?
- TAXIWAALA REVIEW - Vijay Deverakonda FAILS YET AGAIN
- An Actor shows his vulgarity towards Keerthy Suresh
- Ileana's secret is to Do Intercourse regularly
- Nayantara create ripples
- Deepika Padukone touched 'Inappropriately' in this Making Video !
- OMG... This is TRISHA in her early days of cinema career - View Photos
- Anasuya bags another project