Senior hero Doctor Rajasekhar, the angry young man of Tollywood, had been suffering from a low phase of his career and had made a striking comeback last year with the action-packed entertainer PSV Garudavega.
Directed by Praveen Sattaru, the spy thriller was an instant hit among youth and was a surprise hit for Rajasekhar, who had been on a break concentrating on his daughter Shivani Rajasekhar's career. The remake of 'Two States' is yet to go on floors.
Soon, doctor Rajasekhar will begin shooting for his next movie, directed by Prashanth Varma of the psychological thriller Awe fame, and now it has been revealed that the director is keen on roping in either milky Beauty Kajal Aggarwal or bootylicious babe Shriya Saran as Rajasekhar's pair.
ADULT COMEDY Team coming together again for another SEX COMEDY in 3D - Is she the Female Lead ? Way back in 2015, music director turned hero GV Prakash, who had then just begun his career with the horror comedy Darling which was a hit, had then ventured into doing soft porn stuff and adult comedy with the sensational flick Trisha Illana Nayanthara.
- Sri Divya is back with her Lucky Hero
- The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions!
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla
- Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now!
- Samantha's Flop Movie mints 50 Crores on Opening weekend
- Sultry Siren joins Biggie
- Another super model enters!
- Can Keerthy Suresh taste it again?
- Comedian to Try Again