Senior hero Doctor Rajasekhar, the angry young man of Tollywood, had been suffering from a low phase of his career and had made a striking comeback last year with the action-packed entertainer PSV Garudavega.
Directed by Praveen Sattaru, the spy thriller was an instant hit among youth and was a surprise hit for Rajasekhar, who had been on a break concentrating on his daughter Shivani Rajasekhar's career. The remake of 'Two States' is yet to go on floors.
Soon, doctor Rajasekhar will begin shooting for his next movie, directed by Prashanth Varma of the psychological thriller Awe fame, and now it has been revealed that the director is keen on roping in either milky Beauty Kajal Aggarwal or bootylicious babe Shriya Saran as Rajasekhar's pair.
Actress Daughter grabs paparazzi Back with her Tight Dress - HOT PHOTOS INSIDE Bollywood industry's yesteryear actress Late Sridevi's daughters Jhanvi and Khushi Kapoor were born in the spotlight. It is no surprise that Jhanvi wanted to follow her mother's footsteps and enter Bollywood. Jahnvi's 'Thadak' got her a good name in the industry.
- Akhil Akkineni gets Miss World Beauty!
- Will Samantha say 'YES' to act in such a role?
- Arjun accepts Casting Couch and he didn't stop his daughter from being an Actress
- Can Raashi Khanna get a new lease of life?
- Priya says Cinema and Politics are different
- Trisha joins with 58-Year-Old Actor in a Political entertainer
- Bearded Actor locks his Date
- NO to Allu Arjun and YES to Mahesh Babu