Senior producer Allu Aravind's Geetha arts banner last produced Dhruva with mega Powerstar Ramcharan and is currently bankrolling two movies, Taxiwaala and Geetha Govindam both starring Vijay Deverakonda.
The buzz that had been making rounds in the industry for some months is that, due to some issues within the family, and with Bunny, Allu Aravind had vowed to make a biggie featuring a non-Mega family hero and make it a blockbuster.
Now, the industry is filled with speculations that Allu Aravind will next produce Superstar Mahesh Babu in his next production venture, and this movie will be directed by Arjun Reddy fame Sandeep Vanga, and that this movie will begin shooting after Mahesh Babu completes his project with Sukumar. There are also speculations that Allu Aravind has paid a hefty sum as advance to Rakul Preet to do the female lead role.
Uuuff.. Not Again... Sai Pallavi's Sex Thriller gets Delayed Once Again - What's the Reason? Pimple beauty Sai Pallavi, who made a stunning entry to Tollywood with her debut Fidaa, the comeback blockbuster of director Shekar Kammula, and co-starring Varun Tej, went on to win praises and appreciations from all corners, for her impressive performance and her own dubbing with perfect Telangana slang.
- Kajal Aggarwal relaxes as per the environment
- Tamanna ready for Smooch Fest
- HOT PHOTO FEATURE :: 30 South Indian Actress expose in Jeans, Saree and Bikini
- Kajal Aggarwal man-handled at Airport as a fan crossed limits
- 'Jabardast' Actress fails
- Rashmika spills the beans
- Rakul's Airport Dress and Looks go Viral
- Shruti Haasan proved she did the right thing