Jr NTR Tarak and director Trivikram Srinivas were seen last together with Aravindha Samedha bankrolled by Haarika and Hassine creations, and to recall, their last outings, Jai Lava Kusa, and Agnyaathavaasi respectively have been super duds, disappointing fans.
The movie revolved around two factionist groups lead by veterans Jagapathi Babu and Naga Babu and is all about how Tarak arriving at the scene is connected to them and how he unites them winning the hands of the lead lady, the bikini beauty Pooja Hegde.
The movie ended as a Hit and it gave a big boost to Pooja who suffered a string of failures. The actress now works with Mahesh Babu and recently in an interview, she jokingly said that she has been sidelined in song sequences as she couldn't match the speed of Mahesh in few steps.
Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times! Young hero Sharwanand, fresh from the success of his 2017 Dussehra Superhit Mahanubhavudu, which survived biggies like Mahesh Babu starrer SPYder and Jr NTR starrer Jai Lava Kusa, and turned out to be a hilarious entertainer, is all set to entertain audience twice this year, with movies in varied genres.
- Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls!
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Ileana lashes out rumours
- Nayantara back to her Home industry