In 2013, the Powerstar Pawan Kalyan-Samantha starrer Attarintiki Daaredhi directed by Trivikram Srinivas, had faced huge trouble after half of the movie was leaked online, days prior to the release, and the movie, however, went on to release and turn out to be an industry blockbuster.
Weeks back, it was officially announced by the current top production company Lyca Productions that they have acquired the remake rights of Attarintiki Daaredhi and that the movie will star an established hero, and with an established director at the helm of affairs.
Reports confirmed that this remake will be helmed by Sundar.C and star none other than Simbu aka STR. Funny thing is that Attarintiki Daaredhi itself was inspired from Sundar.C directorial flick, Thala Ajith Starrer Unnai Thedi, and Sundar.C acting venture Sanda. As Shruti walked out of 'Sangamitra' after being
roped in, now reports say that she might be doing the female lead in this venture. Let's see if Sundar C differentiates this project from the Tamil ventures.
Nayantara create ripples Nayantara is slowly showing her interest towards Kollywood and her come back in Tollywood will not sustain for a long period. She is slowly creating tension among producers and directors. She was last seen in 'Babu Bangaram' which was an Action Romantic comedy flick written and directed by Maruthi.
- TAXIWAALA REVIEW - Vijay Deverakonda FAILS YET AGAIN
- Deepika Padukone touched 'Inappropriately' in this Making Video !
- OMG... This is TRISHA in her early days of cinema career - View Photos
- Anasuya bags another project
- Samantha's new brand endorsement
- Payal gets a Huge Demand
- Kajal's surprise in Super Star's next
- Nandita Swetha's next is based on real life incidents