The mallu babe Amala Paul, post her separation from director AL Vijay, has been making the right noises with raunchy photo shoots, hot acts in movies like Achayans, Thiruttu Payale etc, and recently ventured into business as well.
The dusky beauty had recently launched her own brand Night recovery, a rejuvenating energy drink, and now, the actress has hit the news, after the actress suffered a ligament tear as she twisted her right hand, when she was shooting for an action sequence for her upcoming Tamil movie. The actress still took
selfie and shared it happily.
Amala Paul has been acting in the Tamil movie Adho Andha Paravai Pola and in the movie she has performed stunts without dupes, and the bold and beautiful actress is being appreciated for her boldness. Amala is also starring in Aadujeevitham in Malayalam.
'RX100' goes all the way to Hindi The raw violent love story RX 100 directed by debutant Ajay Bhupathi, and starring newcomers Karthikeya and Payal Rajput, alongside seniors Ramki and Rao Ramesh, has turned out to be a surprise winner at the box office, collecting a share of more than 5 crores already.
- Director's controversial statement on Mammooty
- Aishwarya Rajesh wraps her next quickly
- Varun Tej's 'Antariksham 9000 KMPH' comes to Tamil
- Madonna Sebastien faces 'Kiss' trouble
- A Music composer to transforms into an actor
- The 'Rowdy' Avatar rocks!
- Rakul Preet to get lucky again?
- 'THIS' Swamiji dances with Kajal, Tamanna, and every celebrity!