Mallu beauty Manjima Mohan had gained popularity with her debut flick Oru Vadakkan Selfie costarring Nivin Pauly, following which she was spotted by classy Tamil maker Gautham Vasudev Menon who had cast her in his Tamil/ Telugu bilingual Achcham Yenbathu Madamaiyada/ Saagasam Swasaga Saagipo.
Though the bilingual was a musical success and Manjima was appreciated for he performance as Leela, the crux of the action movie, she gained very less offers and was criticized for her weight, and has starred in few movies like Sathiryan in Tamil, and has bagged Devarattam in Tamil recently.
Now, it has been speculated that the bubbly beauty has bagged a prestigious project in Telugu, and it is none other than the most anticipated biopic of NTR, starring Nandamuri Balakrishna and directed by Krish, and it has been said that Manjima plays the pair of Rana Daggubati who plays Chandrababu Naidu.
'F2' betters other releases in Sankranthi Victory Venkatesh had always preferred to play the family hero to perfection and has starred in Numerous family entertainers, with a humor-filled characterization in movies like Raja, Namo Venkatesa, Malleswari to name a few.
- Vidyabalan happy with Biopic
- Shriya bounce back after Marriage
- Even Bold content never helped Hebah - Planning to settle in Tamil?
- Prince works with Kajal Aggarwal once again!
- Nayantara works with Young Hero again
- Tamanna is now a Full-Time Item Number
- These Bikini shots of Disha Patani will make your day spicy
- Anu Emmanuel's Cameo for rising star
- 'Malli Rava' girl to pair with Sudeep
- 'Saaho' is definitely bigger than 'Baahubali'
- Kajal changes her path
- Rakul completes shooting for a song sequence
- Vinaya Vidheya Rama - Dare you Deal this Drama! Brings SHAME to WHOLE TELUGU INDUSTRY
- Kajal to work with Srikanth Addala?
- Tamanna will never act with HIM