Its a known fact that post the back to back success results of romantic entertainers Fidaa and Tholi Prema, Mega Prince Varun Tej is acting in a completely new genre for Tollywood, a space flick with him reportedly playing an astronaut.
Recently, the team of his movie, helmed by Sankalp Reddy of India's first sea war flick Ghazi fame, unveiled the title and release date of the space flick. The movie has been titled as Antariksham with the tagline 9000 kmph, indicating either the speed of the satellite or an asteroid. There have been speculations on Kajal's cameo in the movie and now reports say that Kajal will be doing a small role and her portions will be canned soon.
Antariksham is scheduled to release worldwide on December 21, and the movie also co-stars Aditi Rao Hydari who also reportedly plays a space traveler, while Lavanya Tripathi plays his romantic interest, and veteran Prakashraj is said to be playing a scientist. Antariksham is bankrolled by director Krish and Rajeev Reddy.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted