Nandamuri Balakrishna's ambitious project, the biopic of his father the legendary actor and politician NTR, directed by Krish has been progressing steadily, and is making the right moves and striking the right chords even from the posters and casting announced so far.
While the first poster of Balaiya as NTR released recently has won the acclaim of fans all over, thanks to Balaiya completely resembling NTR right from looks, costume to mannerism, the casting of the movie has become the talking point of the movie as well.
Vidya Balan plays Basavatarakam, Rakul Preet SSinghplays Sridevi, while Rana Daggubati and Sumanth play Chandrababu Naidu and ANR respectively, and it was speculated that Manjima might play CBN's wife, now, it has been said that the team has approached bubbly babe Raashi Khanna for a small appearance in the Aaresukoboyi Paaresukunnanu song as yesteryear actress Jayapradha. Let's see if Raashi Khanna gives her nod to be a part of this prestigious project.
Uuuff.. Not Again... Sai Pallavi's Sex Thriller gets Delayed Once Again - What's the Reason? Pimple beauty Sai Pallavi, who made a stunning entry to Tollywood with her debut Fidaa, the comeback blockbuster of director Shekar Kammula, and co-starring Varun Tej, went on to win praises and appreciations from all corners, for her impressive performance and her own dubbing with perfect Telangana slang.
- Kajal Aggarwal relaxes as per the environment
- Tamanna ready for Smooch Fest
- HOT PHOTO FEATURE :: 30 South Indian Actress expose in Jeans, Saree and Bikini
- Kajal Aggarwal man-handled at Airport as a fan crossed limits
- 'Jabardast' Actress fails
- Rashmika spills the beans
- Rakul's Airport Dress and Looks go Viral
- Shruti Haasan proved she did the right thing