The handsome hunk Prabhas, whose career had been oscillating between hits and flops till Mirchi, was elevated to superstardom and overnight National celebrity status, thanks to the humongous success of SS Rajamouli directorial Baahubali series, and he even has a statue at Madame Tussaud's now.
In such a scenario, several shocking revelations about the action hero has come. While it was earlier revealed that Karan Johar, the ace director/producer of Bollywood had given him an offer to launch him in a straight Hindi movie with a huge pay of 20 crores, and Prabhas had turned it down.
Now, another biggie maker Sanjay Leela Bhansali has revealed that he had approached Prabhas during Baahubali 2 shooting, and had narrated Padmaavat to him, but Prabhas who was initially interested, later refused the offer, as he felt Maharaja Ratan Singh character was not as powerful as Ranveer's Khilji, and finally the role went to Shahid Kapoor.
OMG... This is TRISHA in her early days of cinema career - View Photos Trisha has been in the film industry for more than a decade and still, she gives young actresses a run for their money. The actress has acted in various film industries and has been the numero uno actress. Even now, she has more than 7 movies under her belt.
- Anasuya bags another project
- Samantha's new brand endorsement
- Payal gets a Huge Demand
- Kajal's surprise in Super Star's next
- Nandita Swetha's next is based on real life incidents
- Lakshmi Ramakrishnan launches her Next
- Whaa..tt..?? Kajal replaces Porn star Sunny Leone?
- Anupama prefers negative shades
- A Tamil Remake gets Huge Attention
- Can the Milky Babes come together?
- Chiranjeevi back with Double mast
- This 'Desi' beauty has come a long way!
- 11 Photos of Sara Ali Khan while walking out of Pilates class
- Fan asks about 'AIDS' to Sri Reddy and her answer will blow you!
- Mahesh surrounded by Girls for a TVC - View Pics!