The handsome hunk Prabhas, whose career had been oscillating between hits and flops till Mirchi, was elevated to superstardom and overnight National celebrity status, thanks to the humongous success of SS Rajamouli directorial Baahubali series, and he even has a statue at Madame Tussaud's now.
In such a scenario, several shocking revelations about the action hero has come. While it was earlier revealed that Karan Johar, the ace director/producer of Bollywood had given him an offer to launch him in a straight Hindi movie with a huge pay of 20 crores, and Prabhas had turned it down.
Now, another biggie maker Sanjay Leela Bhansali has revealed that he had approached Prabhas during Baahubali 2 shooting, and had narrated Padmaavat to him, but Prabhas who was initially interested, later refused the offer, as he felt Maharaja Ratan Singh character was not as powerful as Ranveer's Khilji, and finally the role went to Shahid Kapoor.
'SAAHO' getting heavier Baahubali hero Prabhas has been busy shooting for his next flick, the mega-budget action entertainer Saaho, directed by Sujeeth of Run Raja Run fame, and bankrolled by UV creations. The team has been shooting a two-month long schedule in the UAE happening since last month.
- A Hot Swim Suit Song sequence is shot with Rakul Preet
- Amala Paul planning a comeback with a Forest Based Thriller
- Shruti Haasan tops the chart!
- Malvika Sharma opens out!
- Rakul Preet spices up award show
- Oops! moment of Gal Gadot - View Hot Pics!
- Do you Know? Rakul has acted like 'This' in her beginning stages?
- Time for Samantha to turn it on?