Bubbly heroine Jyothika who had made a comeback to films with 36 Vayathiniley in 2015, after her marriage, has been steadily delivering at least one movie a year, as she has already had Magalir Mattum and Naachiyaar released last year and this year respectively.
The actress is currently starring in Kaatrin Mozhi, the official Tamil remake of the Hindi Hit Tumhari Sulu that had Vidya Balan in lead role, and the Tamil version is directed by Jyothika's Mozhi director Radha Mohan, and bankrolled by G Dhananjayan, had its first look poster released recently.
The first look poster of the movie had Jyothika carrying 10 commandments for women, and this poster has received heavy criticism, as movie buffs have complained that there was no need for such forced feminism in the even a light-hearted movie and that Jyothika must stop doing such forced feminist acts in movies. After Naachiyaar had evoked controversy for use of cuss words, another Jyothika movie is now facing criticism. Kaatrin Mozhi also stars Vidharth and Lakshmi Manchi, and Simbu in a cameo, and releases worldwide on October 18.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted