The death toll due to rains and floods in Kerala increased to 370. Shah Rukh's Meer Foundation has donated Rs 21 lakh to a relief group working amongst flood victims.
The internet Sensation Poonam Pandey committed to donate her entire remuneration what she will get from her just Signed Telugu film Lady Gabbar Singh, Directed by ace director Veeru K. to Kerala Flood Relief Programme. She said in a statement: "I am deeply in a trauma and pain to see the devastation caused by the floods in Kerala. My heart goes out to the people in need and in order to help them, I have decided to donate my entire remuneration of just signed Telugu film Lady Gabbar singh to the Kerala relief fund. "I am happy that many people have undertaken their disaster response work in Kerala. I appeal to all my friends, fans and peers from the film industry to come and support our flood relief work for the people of Kerala."
Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally Nandamuri family has been personally and professionally going through a saddening phase, as the heroes of the family have been delivering disasters like Jai Lava Kusa, and Naa Nuvve, besides also losing the senior member of their family, Nandamuri Harikrishna in a fatal road accident.
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla
- Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now!
- Samantha's Flop Movie mints 50 Crores on Opening weekend
- Sultry Siren joins Biggie