Young hero Vijay Deverakonda had made the right noises early in his career, by starring in the small flicks Pellichoopulu and Arjun Reddy, both belonging to different genres, and both becoming huge blockbusters. Now, he has made the perfect followup to Arjun Reddy as well.
His latest release Geetha Govindam, directed by Parasuram and costarring Rashmika Mandanna, has turned out to be a huge hit, with a gargantuan opening, already rocking with collections hitting the $1.5M mark in US Box office, and with rising collections in AP/TG as well.
On the other hand, the movie had an unprecedented hype in Tamilnadu as well, where the movie had a huge number of special shows, which was so uncommon for a small hero, and for a non-Tamil movie. Now, the movie will release in Tirunelveli district in Tamil Nadu and it is the first ever direct Telugu release in a town area, and this is huge considering the fact that Vijay Deverakonda is just 4 films old. This must serve as a great platform for his direct Tamil flick NOTA.
'SAAHO' getting heavier Baahubali hero Prabhas has been busy shooting for his next flick, the mega-budget action entertainer Saaho, directed by Sujeeth of Run Raja Run fame, and bankrolled by UV creations. The team has been shooting a two-month long schedule in the UAE happening since last month.
- A Hot Swim Suit Song sequence is shot with Rakul Preet
- Amala Paul planning a comeback with a Forest Based Thriller
- Shruti Haasan tops the chart!
- Malvika Sharma opens out!
- Rakul Preet spices up award show
- Oops! moment of Gal Gadot - View Hot Pics!
- Do you Know? Rakul has acted like 'This' in her beginning stages?
- Time for Samantha to turn it on?