The year 1999 saw the release of the romantic entertainer Jodi, the Tamil flick that starred Prashanth and the slim and sexy beauty Simran in lead roles, and directed by Praveen Gandhi with scintillating tunes by AR Rahman, the film turned out to be a musical success as well.
Not many know that the movie was also significant for being the debut flick of the sexy waist babe Trisha, who played a small cameo as Simran's friend. Now, the actress is all set to probably bring back a reunion of sorts with Simran. Check out the photo below,
It has been confirmed that the hot and happening Trisha is now roped in to play an important role in Superstar Rajnikanth - Karthik Subbaraj combo's movie, that is already having Simran as Rajnikanth's pair. Trisha really does brings back the old memories.
Young Actress blackmails director with Sri leaks! An upcoming actress has blackmailed a director using the name of Sri reddy. An item dancer-actress had recently got interested to act as a heroine and had been approaching many directors to provide her an opportunity to play the female lead in movies.
- Kajal Aggarwal's Director to enter Web!
- Samantha in S.S.Rajamouli's 'RRR' ??
- 'Geetha Govindam' sets ANOTHER RECORD
- 'Devdas' all cleared for September 27 release
- This is HUGE for Keerthy Suresh!
- Suriya's wife keeps on signing movies...
- An Over-Rated Romance coming on the way!
- Rashmika is tight-lipped about her engagement breakup!