The year 1999 saw the release of the romantic entertainer Jodi, the Tamil flick that starred Prashanth and the slim and sexy beauty Simran in lead roles, and directed by Praveen Gandhi with scintillating tunes by AR Rahman, the film turned out to be a musical success as well.
Not many know that the movie was also significant for being the debut flick of the sexy waist babe Trisha, who played a small cameo as Simran's friend. Now, the actress is all set to probably bring back a reunion of sorts with Simran. Check out the photo below,
It has been confirmed that the hot and happening Trisha is now roped in to play an important role in Superstar Rajnikanth - Karthik Subbaraj combo's movie, that is already having Simran as Rajnikanth's pair. Trisha really does brings back the old memories.
Hansika to turn Chubby and Sexy again Hansika Motwani is one gorgeous actress in South Indian Film Industry. Even though she doesn't have a handful of movies, she is one bubbly hot chick who can turn anyone's head around any time. But sadly, the actress is lacking offers these days!
- Oops! Tamanna faces an Unexpected Oops! Embarrassing moment in a TV show - Photo Proof Inside
- Sayyeshaa Saigal is not worried about recent Flops
- Anushka misses another one!
- Rakul Preet Oozing 'Oomph' for a Jewellery Photoshoot
- Kajal reveals the secret regarding her toned body
- Kajal gets haunted for her mistakes in early stages
- Shruti Haasan bags a good role
- Priya becomes model for Shopping Mall
- Disha Patani gets another biggie
- 'Nela Ticket' director to direct sequel for a Hit movie?
- Nayantara will be a Brahmin Lady
- Do you know? How Tamanna got such a curvy waist and flat tummy?
- Bunny's Political movie in lines of 'Bharat Ane Nenu'
- Anita Hassananda's remarks on Casting couch
- Nayantara happy with Viswasam