The year 1999 saw the release of the romantic entertainer Jodi, the Tamil flick that starred Prashanth and the slim and sexy beauty Simran in lead roles, and directed by Praveen Gandhi with scintillating tunes by AR Rahman, the film turned out to be a musical success as well.
Not many know that the movie was also significant for being the debut flick of the sexy waist babe Trisha, who played a small cameo as Simran's friend. Now, the actress is all set to probably bring back a reunion of sorts with Simran. Check out the photo below,
It has been confirmed that the hot and happening Trisha is now roped in to play an important role in Superstar Rajnikanth - Karthik Subbaraj combo's movie, that is already having Simran as Rajnikanth's pair. Trisha really does brings back the old memories.
'Aravinda Sametha' dubbing rights sold to a Leading Channel Young tiger Jr NTR who scored a hit with Jai Lava Kusa returned back on screens with the action-packed faction entertainer Aravindha Sametha. He joined hands with Trivikram for the first time in his career, as the director had last delivered the dud Agnyaathavaasi.
- After Chinmayi's sexual accusation, Poet Vairamuthu gets a chance...
- Shruti Haasan taking her relationship to next level? See these Photos
- Amala Paul not worried about Hit or Flop...
- 'YEVADU' Combo coming again?
- Will Maharshi be dubbed in Tamil?
- Another HOT VIDEO of RAKUL PREET goes VIRAL - WATCH VIDEO
- Kajal Aggarwal or Samantha - Who suits Rural roles? Tamil Director answers
- Kajal to fill new shoes!
- Poorna gets a Biggie up next
- Arya goes Rural
- Top 20 Oops! Moments of Actresses in Public - Kajal, Shruti Haasan, Hansika and Many More...
- Hansika to work with 'THIS' Hero again?
- Young Thigh Beauty upset as her movie is unable to see the light
- Brahmin Beauty is Not Happy despite scoring a success
- Nayantara prefers to do it Alone!