The Bollywood actress Vidya Balan, who had a slow start to her career with films like Parineeta, No one killed Jessica etc, later turned out to be a phenomenon after starring in the biopic of Tamil actress Silk Smitha, Dirty picture which won her a national award.
Now, the actress, who had later excelled in films like Kahani, Tumhari Sulu, is reported to have been approached to play Tamilnadu's former Chief Minister the late Jayalalitha in her biopic which will be directed by AL Vijay and produced by Vibri media Vishnuvardhan.
While an official confirmation is awaited in this regard, Vidya Balan is already playing NTR's wife Basavatarakam in NTR directed by Krish and again produced by Vibri media and is also playing Indira Gandhi in her biopic web series.
'RX100' goes all the way to Hindi The raw violent love story RX 100 directed by debutant Ajay Bhupathi, and starring newcomers Karthikeya and Payal Rajput, alongside seniors Ramki and Rao Ramesh, has turned out to be a surprise winner at the box office, collecting a share of more than 5 crores already.
- Director's controversial statement on Mammooty
- Aishwarya Rajesh wraps her next quickly
- Varun Tej's 'Antariksham 9000 KMPH' comes to Tamil
- Madonna Sebastien faces 'Kiss' trouble
- A Music composer to transforms into an actor
- The 'Rowdy' Avatar rocks!
- Rakul Preet to get lucky again?
- 'THIS' Swamiji dances with Kajal, Tamanna, and every celebrity!