Stylish star Allu Arjun was supposed to make his Tamil debut in 2015 itself, as the actor along with ace Tamil director Lingusamy and popular production house Studio Green had launched an untitled Tamil / Telugu bilingual project to be released in 2017.
However, there was no news on the project later, as the director Lingusamy, had scored a huge failure with Suriya starrer Anjaan, following which his production ventures like Uththama Villain and Rajnimurugan faced huge issues in release, besides Allu Arjun also got busy with projects like Race Gurram, Son of Sathyamurthy, Duvvada Jagannadham etc.
Now Bunny is on a break post the failure of Son of Sathyamurthy, and is yet to begin his next with Vikram Kumar, and when recently Bunny Vas was enquired on the Tamil debut, the producer had revealed that the Tamil debut is still on and that the project will begin after Allu Arjun completes his next movie, and after Lingusamy wraps Sandakozhi 2 with Vishal. Lingusamy also approached Shruti Haasan for the female lead role and a leading daily has confirmed the reports.
Old But Gold - When Shruti Haasan responded to Marriage news 'Like This' Okay fellas ! It's time to give break to Samantha. Shruti Haasan who is recently in mood of marriage openly confessed that she is in love with leading Music composer and she also added he is a true gentle man.
- 6 Year Old giving Lip-Lock to Nayantara - Movies showing wrong examples?
- OMG... Niveda Thomas shares image from 'PORN' site
- Kajal's friend exposes her 'HOT' images from 'Behind the Scenes'
- Can Tamanna give comfort to the Flop Hero?
- Can the Desi Beauty give a success to the Star Son?
- Critically acclaimed movie to contest
- Anushka Shetty ready to tie the knot?
- Kajal's 'Back to Back' show...