Stylish star Allu Arjun was supposed to make his Tamil debut in 2015 itself, as the actor along with ace Tamil director Lingusamy and popular production house Studio Green had launched an untitled Tamil / Telugu bilingual project to be released in 2017.
However, there was no news on the project later, as the director Lingusamy, had scored a huge failure with Suriya starrer Anjaan, following which his production ventures like Uththama Villain and Rajnimurugan faced huge issues in release, besides Allu Arjun also got busy with projects like Race Gurram, Son of Sathyamurthy, Duvvada Jagannadham etc.
Now Bunny is on a break post the failure of Son of Sathyamurthy, and is yet to begin his next with Vikram Kumar, and when recently Bunny Vas was enquired on the Tamil debut, the producer had revealed that the Tamil debut is still on and that the project will begin after Allu Arjun completes his next movie, and after Lingusamy finishes the script work. Lingusamy also approached Shruti Haasan for the female lead role and a leading daily has confirmed the reports.
'SAAHO' getting heavier Baahubali hero Prabhas has been busy shooting for his next flick, the mega-budget action entertainer Saaho, directed by Sujeeth of Run Raja Run fame, and bankrolled by UV creations. The team has been shooting a two-month long schedule in the UAE happening since last month.
- A Hot Swim Suit Song sequence is shot with Rakul Preet
- Amala Paul planning a comeback with a Forest Based Thriller
- Shruti Haasan tops the chart!
- Malvika Sharma opens out!
- Rakul Preet spices up award show
- Oops! moment of Gal Gadot - View Hot Pics!
- Do you Know? Rakul has acted like 'This' in her beginning stages?
- Time for Samantha to turn it on?