Stylish star Allu Arjun was supposed to make his Tamil debut in 2015 itself, as the actor along with ace Tamil director Lingusamy and popular production house Studio Green had launched an untitled Tamil / Telugu bilingual project to be released in 2017.
However, there was no news on the project later, as the director Lingusamy, had scored a huge failure with Suriya starrer Anjaan, following which his production ventures like Uththama Villain and Rajnimurugan faced huge issues in release, besides Allu Arjun also got busy with projects like Race Gurram, Son of Sathyamurthy, Duvvada Jagannadham etc.
Now Bunny is on a break post the failure of Son of Sathyamurthy, and is yet to begin his next with Vikram Kumar, and when recently Bunny Vas was enquired on the Tamil debut, the producer had revealed that the Tamil debut is still on and that the project will begin after Allu Arjun completes his next movie, and after Lingusamy finishes the script work. Lingusamy also approached Shruti Haasan for the female lead role and a leading daily has confirmed the reports.
'RX100' goes all the way to Hindi The raw violent love story RX 100 directed by debutant Ajay Bhupathi, and starring newcomers Karthikeya and Payal Rajput, alongside seniors Ramki and Rao Ramesh, has turned out to be a surprise winner at the box office, collecting a share of more than 5 crores already.
- Director's controversial statement on Mammooty
- Aishwarya Rajesh wraps her next quickly
- Varun Tej's 'Antariksham 9000 KMPH' comes to Tamil
- Madonna Sebastien faces 'Kiss' trouble
- A Music composer to transforms into an actor
- The 'Rowdy' Avatar rocks!
- Rakul Preet to get lucky again?
- 'THIS' Swamiji dances with Kajal, Tamanna, and every celebrity!