After the success of spy thriller Vivegam, Thala Ajith has been busy starring in his 58th movie, Viswasam directed by Siva, who had already delivered hattrick of hits with Ajith, with Veeram, Vedhalam, and Vivegam, and this movie is also bankrolled by Satyajyothi films.
The latest buzz was that Ajith's 59th movie, will be produced by Bollywood producer Boney Kapoor, as Thala had promised to the late Sridevi, and that this project will be directed by H Vinoth of Sathuranga Vettai and Theeran Adhigaaram Ondru fame.
While it was expected that the movie will be an original script from Vinoth, the latest update and speculation in the industry is that the movie is gonna be the remake of the 2016 courtroom drama Pink directed by Aniruddha Roy Choudhury and starring Amitabh Bachchan and Tapsee Pannu, and that Ajith will reprise the role of Amitabh as the lawyer, but Rakul Preet who is likely to do the female lead has denied the news as a baseless rumour and she just said it's a fresh script and she will sign the dotted line soon.
Comedian to Try Again Comedian turned hero Santhanam who had been the reigning king of comedy in Kollywood till before 5 years, with his combination with almost all heroes of the industry including SUperstar Rajnikanth, Thala Ajith, and many others, had made him being called the Comedy Superstar.
- Space flick backs out due to Kajal
- Sizzling Beauty gets her NEXT
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'...
- Junior NTR is totally committed to 'Aravinda Sametha'
- Nagarjuna unhappy with Kodala winning over his Son at the Box-Office
- Akkineni hero begins next!
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date
- Allu Arjun's Father misses Timing