Natural star Nani had been slowly reconstructing his career, over the past 4 years after a flurry of flops, with hits like Bhale Bhale Magadivoy, Krishna
gadi Veera Prema gadha, Gentleman, Ninnukori, Majnu, Nenu Local and MCA Middle Class Abbayi, all establishing him as a saleable hero.
However, one big disaster in the form of Krishnarjuna Yuddham, the double action entertainer directed by Merlapaka Gandhi has put him in a spot of bother, as the industry has been doubtful of his potential now, and have started moving on to his Yevade Subrahmanyam costar Vijay Deverakonda.
Vijay Deverakonda has been rising slowly with Arjun Reddy, Pellichoopulu and with his latest release Geetha Govindam is all set to break MCA collections itself, and it has been said that the makers are now opting to go with Vijay Deverakonda for scripts they had penned keeping Nani in mind. It's high time Nani scores a hit with his upcoming movies Devdas and Jersey to prove his might and BO Stamina.
Tamanna enters Sye Raa Milky beauty Tamannaah, who had not been bagging many offers in any language, be it Tamil or Telugu, and last seen in the Tamil flick Sketch with Chiyaan Vikram, besides dancing in item songs in films like Jaguar, Jai Lava Kusa, will next be seen in 'Kanne Kalaimaane'.
- Trisha returns back to roots
- Interview of Popular Anchor and 'Neerja' fame Actress Sunanda Wong
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to be a home maker
- Kajal, Samantha, Nayantara are also victims of Casting Couch
- Raj Tarun in flop route
- A lead female singer gets 'MARRIED' again
- Rakul Preet spotted in a Tight Sleeveless Tops - View Photos
- Again a journalist avatar for Akkineni princess