Action Hero Vishal, who was last seen in the cyber-thriller Irumbuthirai that turned a Superhit, completing a successful 100 days run in select screens across the state, is all set to amaze the audience with his next action avatar.
The actor was last seen in the movie, Sandakozhi 2, the mass entertainer directed by N Lingusamy, which is the sequel to his 2005 blockbuster and first career break as an action hero, Sandakozhi/ Pandem Kodi. The movie was an average venture.
Similarly, Keerthy Suresh also failed with the sequel of Saamy. Ironically, both the movies ended as a disaster and Keerthy Suresh has been the female lead in both the occasions. Watch out this space for more updates.
Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls! These days most of the upcoming actresses are a clear victim of Casting Couch issues. The whole Telugu Film Industry is shell-shocked by the allegations made by Sri Reddy. She even opened up several big names which took the industry by storm.
- Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times!
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Ileana lashes out rumours
- Nayantara back to her Home industry