2017 saw the release of the most expected flick of the time, Arjun Reddy which had created hype and expectations with its promos, and the movie directed by debutant Sandeep Vanga had turned out to be a blockbuster and is called a cult classic even now.
While the movie established Vijay Deverakonda and Shalini Pandey in Tollywood firmly, the actor went on to score another blockbuster Geetha Govindam, while Sandeep Vanga is currently working on the Bollywood remake of Arjun Reddy, starring Shahid Kapoor.
Now it has been revealed that the super hit combo might join hands for yet another movie and this might be the script "sugar factory" that Sandeep has worked on already. The movie will feature Kajal Aggarwal as the female lead role. The project is expected to take off after Vijay completes dear Comrade and Kranthi Madhav movies and Sandeep Vanga finishes Hindi Arjun Reddy and will be bankrolled by Sandeep's own Bhadrakali films.
'SAAHO' getting heavier Baahubali hero Prabhas has been busy shooting for his next flick, the mega-budget action entertainer Saaho, directed by Sujeeth of Run Raja Run fame, and bankrolled by UV creations. The team has been shooting a two-month long schedule in the UAE happening since last month.
- A Hot Swim Suit Song sequence is shot with Rakul Preet
- Amala Paul planning a comeback with a Forest Based Thriller
- Shruti Haasan tops the chart!
- Malvika Sharma opens out!
- Rakul Preet spices up award show
- Oops! moment of Gal Gadot - View Hot Pics!
- Do you Know? Rakul has acted like 'This' in her beginning stages?
- Time for Samantha to turn it on?