2017 saw the release of the most expected flick of the time, Arjun Reddy which had created hype and expectations with its promos, and the movie directed by debutant Sandeep Vanga had turned out to be a blockbuster and is called a cult classic even now.
While the movie established Vijay Deverakonda and Shalini Pandey in Tollywood firmly, the actor went on to score another blockbuster Geetha Govindam, while Sandeep Vanga tasted success on the Bollywood remake of Arjun Reddy, starring Shahid Kapoor and Kiara Advani.
Now it has been revealed that the super hit combo might join hands for yet another movie and this might be the script "sugar factory" that Sandeep has worked on already. The movie will feature Kajal Aggarwal as the female lead role. The project is expected to take off after Vijay completes Kranthi Madhav movie and Sandeep Vanga finishes the entire script and will be bankrolled by Sandeep's own Bhadrakali films.
Anupama says Casting Couch is common Mallu beauty Anupama Parameswaran, though she had started off with the Malayalam blockbuster Premam, had established herself well in Tollywood with movies like A Aa, Premam and Shathamanam Bhavathi, but had later faced a minor career downfall with a hattrick of flops.
- Unseen Photos of Trisha in Bikini and actor gives a tight hug
- Trisha's Torn Pant gets trolled by Netizens
- Rakul starts enters final phase of shooting for SK14
- Anushka Shetty avoid cameras
- Ala Vaikuntapuramulo Second Single On The Way
- Anushka's little brother is now all grownup
- Ritika Singh gets Flop Mega Hero?
- Mega Hero's Uppena in North India