Kerala has been a victim of one of the biggest natural disasters of the century as there are heavy rains and floods, and people from all over the world have been pouring support for the state. The dusky babe actress has now stepped up and showed her helping hand.
Dusky babe Amala Paul, a Kerala girl by birth doing films in Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada, and Hindi, is currently working on many Relief activities by personally buying and delivering relief materials in relief camps and rescue centers.
The actress had suffered a ligament tear last week while canning an action scene for her upcoming flick Atho Andha Paravai Pola and was on treatment and rest, but she's taking the pain to personally help Kerala and her or people which have been appreciated by many and the actress is setting an example with her noble gesture despite her injury.
Milky Babe's Latest Hot Photos in Black Dress will make your heart skip a beat - View all Pics Raashi Khanna is one a song these days. Despite the result of her movies, the actress is on a signing spree. She even does Bikini and some intense glamour without much fuss. This has opened plenty of doors for her in both Tamil and Telugu industries.
- When a Fan gave a Flying Kiss to Rashmika and Proposed her before whole Crowd - 18 Photos Inside
- Nivetha Pethuraj to pair with Dulquer
- 11 Photos of Brahmin Beauty TV Anchor in White Shirt with Buttons Opened - Photos Inside
- Gal Gadot from the Sets of 'Wonder Woman 2'
- Shruti Haasan is back with Corsale
- The Bonding between Rakul and Kajal
- Something cooking for Adah?
- We bet you would've never seen Tammu like 'THIS' ...