Kerala has been a victim of one of the biggest natural disasters of the century as there are heavy rains and floods, and people from all over the world have been pouring support for the state. The dusky babe actress has now stepped up and showed her helping hand.
Dusky babe Amala Paul, a Kerala girl by birth doing films in Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada, and Hindi, is currently working on many Relief activities by personally buying and delivering relief materials in relief camps and rescue centers.
The actress had suffered a ligament tear last week while canning an action scene for her upcoming flick Atho Andha Paravai Pola and was on treatment and rest, but she's taking the pain to personally help Kerala and her or people which have been appreciated by many and the actress is setting an example with her noble gesture despite her injury.
Lakshmi Ramakrishnan launches her Next Actress Lakshmi Ramakrishnan, who had previously been a part of several movies like Boss Engira Baskaran, Naan Mahaan Alla, Yuddham Sei etc, had surprised everyone with her sudden and unexpected director avatar.
- Whaa..tt..?? Kajal replaces Porn star Sunny Leone?
- Anupama prefers negative shades
- A Tamil Remake gets Huge Attention
- Can the Milky Babes come together?
- Chiranjeevi back with Double mast
- This 'Desi' beauty has come a long way!
- 11 Photos of Sara Ali Khan while walking out of Pilates class
- Fan asks about 'AIDS' to Sri Reddy and her answer will blow you!
- Mahesh surrounded by Girls for a TVC - View Pics!
- AMAR AKBAR ANTHONY Review - Ravi Teja's Wait for a 'REAL HIT' continues
- A sequel to 'Bharat Ane Nenu' ??
- Kriti Sanon grabs a Biggie
- Niharika Kondiela getting ready for Marriage? View Pics!
- So when is Trisha returning back to India?
- Will Trisha arrive as expected?