Akkineni prince Naga Chaitanya last had a release in 2017 with the disastrous flick Yudhdham Sharanam costarring Lavanya Tripathi, prior to his marriage with Samantha. Barring the cameo as ANR in Mahanati this year, he has not had a solo release as a hero so far this year.
While he had two movies, Savyasachi directed by Chandoo Mondeti costarring Madhavan, Niddhi Agerwal, and Bhumika Chawla, and Sailaja Reddy Alludu directed by Maruthi and costarring Ramya Krishnan, Anu Emmanuel and Naresh lined up for release, the latter which began late was scheduled to release on August 31.
However, the Kerala floods have had a huge impact on Sailaja Reddy Alludu, as the movie's rerecording which was happening at Kerala has been delayed, as composer Gopi Sundar has been a victim of the rains as well, and now it has been officially announced by Chay himself that the film has been postponed.
UNSEEN 'VINTAGE' Clicks of TRISHA KRISHNAN Trisha is a prominent South Indian actress, who began her career with the 1999 Tamil flick Jodi, playing a supporting role, and went on to debut as a heroine with Mounam pesiyathe in few years, and with her popularity owing to her Miss Chennai crown, gained an immense fan following.
- Anupama jumps to glamour - Shows Wet Bareback and Hot Curves in Saree
- Kajal Aggarwal lost to Trisha
- Kajal Aggarwal says NO to "WET & HOT" scenes!
- Shruti Haasan to reduce and get into a new mode!
- Ready for more says Rashmika after breaking Engagement and Marriage!
- Kajal Aggarwal's intimacy angers her Parents and now they are hunting a Groom for her
- OMG... TRISHA has ACTED IN SUCH SCENES...
- Samantha angry on 'THEM' for making her sweat at gym...
- Milky beauty to settle in business?
- Naga Chaitanya LOSES to his wife Samantha Akkineni in Box-Office
- 'Care of Kancharapalem' Producer targets next
- Star Couple ban mobiles to get Privacy
- Sayyeshaa Suriya gets a Malayalam Superstar as 'Villain'
- The 48-Year-Old Actor who paired with Trisha takes the matter to Court now...
- Keerthy Suresh's famous sequel makes it crisp