Akkineni prince Naga Chaitanya last had a release in 2017 with the disastrous flick Yudhdham Sharanam costarring Lavanya Tripathi, prior to his marriage with Samantha. Barring the cameo as ANR in Mahanati this year, he has not had a solo release as a hero so far this year.
He had two movies, Savyasachi directed by Chandoo Mondeti costarring Madhavan, Niddhi Agerwal, and Bhumika Chawla, and Sailaja Reddy Alludu directed by Maruthi and costarring Ramya Krishnan, Anu Emmanuel and Naresh this year and both of them were below average products.
'Sailaja Reddy Alludu' is getting dubbed in Tamil as 'Maapilai Vanthaan' and there were reports that it would get a release by December. But now the release has been pushed to next year.
VD says he wants to act once again in 'Geetha Govindam' The sensational hero of Tollywood, Vijay Deverakonda, who has shot to superstardom with just three movies, the superhits Pellichoopulu and Arjun Reddy and the blockbuster Geetha Govindam. He continued the winning streak further.
- Kajal Aggarwal with Ravi Teja once more?
- Can Varalaxmi Appeal?
- Sayyeshaa on a Training Spree
- Kiara Advani sizzles in 'ARJUN REDDY' remake
- Taapsee joins with Anurag again
- Parineeti Chopra sets Fire in this Latest Photoshoot
- STR Returns in a new avatar
- Rakul is currently Struggling