Mallu beauty Keerthy Suresh, the daughter of yesteryear actress Menaka, who had gained prominence as a top actress in Tamil and Telugu with hits like Nenu Sailaja, Rajnimurugan, and Remo, had been basking in the glory of the success of her last release, the blockbuster biopic of Savithri, Mahanati.
Even as the actress is busy with multiple movies in Tamil opposite big stars, like Saamy Square opposite Chiyaan Vikram, and Sandakozhi 2 opposite Vishal, the actress has often proved that she has a heart of gold. Recently she had gifted the whole unit of Sandakozhi 2 with gold coins as a token of love.
Recently, the actress contributed 10 lakhs to the Chief Minister's Distress relief fund, handing over a cheque directly to the Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan for the flood relief activities, and furthermore contributed 5 lakhs towards the purchase of relief materials, proving her kind-hearted nature.
Nayantara gets a HUGE Offer While Bollywood had been making biopics quite often like MS Dhoni The Untold Story, Bhaag Milkha Bhaag, Dangal to name a few, Tollywood had recently joined the Biopic bandwagon, with the blockbuster Biopic of legendary actress Savithri, Mahanati.
- Kajal's dream come true?
- Anaganaga O Prema Katha teaser Launched by Hero "RANA DAGGUBATI"
- Prabhas opens on marrying Anushka Shetty
- Trisha says why she prefers being Aloof!
- What is Trisha doing in USA? All secrets revealed
- Kajal's Honeymoon in overseas!
- Taapsee finally says Yes to such a film
- Shruti Haasan turns Producer for 'Lens' director
- Anjali is back with a Horror Sequel
- So what was Kajal doing in the Hill station?
- All details you want to know on Deepika - Ranveer marriage!
- When will 'Mohini' Digital version Release?
- Rashmika gets 'Arjun Reddy' Hero !!
- Chiru ready to do Srimanthudu type movie with Siva?
- Rakul Preet to do an item number in RC12