The rising hero of Tamil cinema industry undoubtedly is Siva Karthikeyan, who over a period of just around 6 years has risen to the top league of actors, and with continuous hits and superhits like Varuthapadatha Valibar Sangam, Remo, Maan Karate, Velaikkaran etc has entered the top 5 of Kollywood.
Currently, he's acting in Seemaraja directed by his VVS, Rajnimurugan director Ponram and costarring Samantha (scheduled to release on September 13), the comic caper costarring Nayanthara and directed by M Rajesh, and the sci-fi entertainer by Ravikumar Rajendran, co-starring Rakul Preet Singh.
Besides acting, the hero had ventured into production as well, floating his production company Siva Karthikeyan Productions, with the first movie being the sports drama Kanaa directed by his friend Arunraja Kamaraj of Neruppuda song fame, and starring Aishwarya Rajesh and Sathyaraj. Kanaa being a cricket movie, fittingly will have its audio launched by the talented Indian cricketer Smriti Mandhana,
Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel Months ago, we had reported that Akkineni Nagarjuna's Annapoorna studios banner had registered the title Manmadhudu 2, in the film chamber and that it was unclear whether it was a standalone flick starring Akkineni heroes or a proper sequel to the blockbuster.
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla
- Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now!
- Samantha's Flop Movie mints 50 Crores on Opening weekend
- Sultry Siren joins Biggie
- Another super model enters!