The star kid Jahnvi Kapoor, the daughter of late yesteryear dream girl Sridevi and producer Boney Kapoor, had made her debut as a heroine with the last month release Dhadak directed by Shashank Khaitan and produced by Karan Johar, which was a 100 crore grosser hit.
Jahnvi next bagged her second flick, as she was signed by her mentor Karan Johar for his next directorial and production venture, the historical flick Takht set in Mughal era and costarring Alia Bhatt, Kareena Kapoor, Vicky Kaushal, Anil Kapoor, Ranveer Singh and many others, which is set to release in 2020.
Now, it has been revealed that the young starlet has been signed to play the female lead opposite Siddharth Malhotra in Dostana 2, the sequel to the 2008 hit Dostana that starred the sexy Priyanka Chopra, John Abraham, and Abhishek Bachchan. This sequel will also be directed by Tarun Mansukhani and will be bankrolled by Karan Johar again.
A Gap for Shruti Haasan! Shruti Haasan who was in an idle state recently bounced back and she is now working on her new Hindi movie. At the same time, she also keeps herself engaged with various other works. She works on several brand endorsements and keeps her on a hectic schedule.
- Sri Reddy is JEALOUS of TRISHA as she gets MORE ATTENTION
- Allu Sirish misses 19-Year-Old Actress
- Mehreen shows her tempting Milky White Waist Line before Cameras - PHOTOS INSIDE
- It's a Wrap for Amy Jackson
- RED HOT Kajal Aggarwal wearing such a Bright Red Costume before everyone - PHOTOS INSIDE
- Rakul's Sridevi Avatar...
- 'RX100' will now be remade in Hindi
- Director's controversial statement on Mammooty