The star kid Jahnvi Kapoor, the daughter of late yesteryear dream girl Sridevi and producer Boney Kapoor, had made her debut as a heroine with the last month release Dhadak directed by Shashank Khaitan and produced by Karan Johar, which was a 100 crore grosser hit.
Jahnvi next bagged her second flick, as she was signed by her mentor Karan Johar for his next directorial and production venture, the historical flick Takht set in Mughal era and costarring Alia Bhatt, Kareena Kapoor, Vicky Kaushal, Anil Kapoor, Ranveer Singh and many others, which is set to release in 2020.
Now, it has been revealed that the young starlet has been signed to play the female lead opposite Siddharth Malhotra in Dostana 2, the sequel to the 2008 hit Dostana that starred the sexy Priyanka Chopra, John Abraham, and Abhishek Bachchan. This sequel will also be directed by Tarun Mansukhani and will be bankrolled by Karan Johar again.
Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls! These days most of the upcoming actresses are a clear victim of Casting Couch issues. The whole Telugu Film Industry is shell-shocked by the allegations made by Sri Reddy. She even opened up several big names which took the industry by storm.
- Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times!
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Nayantara back to her Home industry
- Ileana lashes out rumours