Aadhi Pinisetty who was recently seen making a comeback as a supporting actor with films like Rangasthalam., Ninnukroi, and Agnyaathavaasi, Sarrainodu has made a return as a hero with Neevevaro, costarring Tapseee and Ritika Singh. Here's team AP Herald's first on net Neevevaro first report.
Kalyan is a blind chef and averts confident person, whose life changes when he meets Tapsee, as he decides to marry her, but an unfortunate event leads to his sight coming back and him losing track of Tapsee. Now, Kalyan and his friend Anu set out on a mission to find Tapsee as they unravel a dark history
about the mystery woman.
Aadhi Pinisetty as the blind chef is impressive, while the movie mostly belongs to Tapsee who is a revelation with her dual shaded role. Ritika
SIngh is reduced to a cameo, while Vennela Kishore is hilarious, Achu's background score is good. Harinath has stayed faithful to the original, and has presented Neevevaro with necessary twists and turns, and makes the movie an engaging flick despite drags, and Neevevaro ends as a can watch.
Kajal Aggarwal man-handled at Airport as a fan crossed limits Kajal Aggarwal who is on down hill is just facing some bad moments in recent times. Earlier her waist was squeezed by an actor at shooting spot. The actor who was in an inebriated condition, pressed her waist curves for real and that created some sensation.
- 'Jabardast' Actress fails
- Rashmika spills the beans
- Rakul's Airport Dress and Looks go Viral
- Shruti Haasan proved she did the right thing
- Rakul is 'OPEN' for North
- Tamanna's Wet and Hot Avatar
- Trisha's Director called me for Sexual Compromise
- Kajal Aggarwal opens on casting couch
- Can Kajal help Balayya's Hindi version of NTR?
- Two Milky White Babes seal a release Date in Malayalam
- Married Yet Seductive Jyothika - View Photos
- Top 20 'Hot and Sexy' Female anchors in India
- Kajal's old Telugu movies are resold in Tamil - Thanks to her Hotness quotient
- Samantha and Chay were in love from their very first flick - Do you know?
- TAXIWAALA REVIEW - Vijay Deverakonda FAILS YET AGAIN