2010 saw the release of the romantic entertainer Ye Maaya Chesavem, directed by classy maker Gautham Vasudev Menon, and starring Naga Chaitanya and Samantha who were then budding actors, and the movie turned out to be a major break for both, as they scored their first Tollywood hit.
Years later, Naga Chaitanya and Samantha are a real-life pair now, and 2 more films later (Manam, Auto Nagar Surya), they are starring in another film directed by Shiva Nirvana of Ninnukori fame, the husband and wife are all set to clash at the box office now.
Samantha's U-turn directed by Pawan Kumar will clash with Sailaja Reddy Alludu directed by Maruthi starring Naga Chaitanya and Anu Emmanuel, which was postponed from August 31 due to Kerala rains, on September 13. Interestingly Nannu Dochukunduvate starring Sudheer Babu is also releasing on the same date, and Sudheer ha starred as Samantha's brother in Ye Maaya Chesave.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted