2010 saw the release of the romantic entertainer Ye Maaya Chesavem, directed by classy maker Gautham Vasudev Menon, and starring Naga Chaitanya and Samantha who were then budding actors, and the movie turned out to be a major break for both, as they scored their first Tollywood hit.
Years later, Naga Chaitanya and Samantha are a real-life pair now, and 2 more films later (Manam, Auto Nagar Surya), they featured in another film directed by Shiva Nirvana of Ninnukori fame, and that was another success.
Recently, during an interview, Samantha said that there won't be any more instances of her movie clashing with her husband's releases. She also added that it is the producer's call at the end of the day to take a final call. Now, she indirectly hinted the chances of teaming up with her husband once again.
Anupama says Casting Couch is common Mallu beauty Anupama Parameswaran, though she had started off with the Malayalam blockbuster Premam, had established herself well in Tollywood with movies like A Aa, Premam and Shathamanam Bhavathi, but had later faced a minor career downfall with a hattrick of flops.
- Unseen Photos of Trisha in Bikini and actor gives a tight hug
- Trisha's Torn Pant gets trolled by Netizens
- Rakul starts enters final phase of shooting for SK14
- Anushka Shetty avoid cameras
- Ala Vaikuntapuramulo Second Single On The Way
- Anushka's little brother is now all grownup
- Ritika Singh gets Flop Mega Hero?
- Mega Hero's Uppena in North India