The young hero Naga Shaurya, who was last seen in disastrous outings like Ammamagarillu and Kanam/ Diya after scoring a comeback success with Chalo, is all set to return on screen with his next release, the comic caper Narthanashala, which costars Kashmira Pardeshi and Yamini Bhaskar.
It must be noted that the actor of late had been a part of numerous controversies, and had got into a tiff with his Kanam costar pimple beauty Sai Pallavi, whom he had accused of throwing tantrums on sets, and had also said that the success of Fidaa was not because of her but because of the director.
During the recent promotional interview of Narthanashala, Naga Shaurya has said that he is ready to act with Sai Pallavi again if the script is good, but still he reasserted that the complaints made by him were true. Narthanashala starring Naga Shaurya will be releasing worldwide on August 31.
ADULT COMEDY Team coming together again for another SEX COMEDY in 3D - Is she the Female Lead ? Way back in 2015, music director turned hero GV Prakash, who had then just begun his career with the horror comedy Darling which was a hit, had then ventured into doing soft porn stuff and adult comedy with the sensational flick Trisha Illana Nayanthara.
- Sri Divya is back with her Lucky Hero
- The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions!
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla
- Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now!
- Samantha's Flop Movie mints 50 Crores on Opening weekend
- Sultry Siren joins Biggie
- Another super model enters!
- Can Keerthy Suresh taste it again?
- Comedian to Try Again