The young hero Naga Shaurya, who was last seen in disastrous outings like Ammamagarillu and Kanam/ Diya after scoring a comeback success with Chalo, is all set to return on screen with his next release, the comic caper Narthanashala, which costars Kashmira Pardeshi and Yamini Bhaskar.
It must be noted that the actor of late had been a part of numerous controversies, and had got into a tiff with his Kanam costar pimple beauty Sai Pallavi, whom he had accused of throwing tantrums on sets, and had also said that the success of Fidaa was not because of her but because of the director.
During the recent promotional interview of Narthanashala, Naga Shaurya has said that he is ready to act with Sai Pallavi again if the script is good, but still he reasserted that the complaints made by him were true. Narthanashala starring Naga Shaurya will be releasing worldwide on August 31.
'Aravinda Sametha' dubbing rights sold to a Leading Channel Young tiger Jr NTR who scored a hit with Jai Lava Kusa returned back on screens with the action-packed faction entertainer Aravindha Sametha. He joined hands with Trivikram for the first time in his career, as the director had last delivered the dud Agnyaathavaasi.
- After Chinmayi's sexual accusation, Poet Vairamuthu gets a chance...
- Shruti Haasan taking her relationship to next level? See these Photos
- Amala Paul not worried about Hit or Flop...
- 'YEVADU' Combo coming again?
- Will Maharshi be dubbed in Tamil?
- Another HOT VIDEO of RAKUL PREET goes VIRAL - WATCH VIDEO
- Kajal Aggarwal or Samantha - Who suits Rural roles? Tamil Director answers
- Kajal to fill new shoes!
- Poorna gets a Biggie up next
- Arya goes Rural
- Top 20 Oops! Moments of Actresses in Public - Kajal, Shruti Haasan, Hansika and Many More...
- Hansika to work with 'THIS' Hero again?
- Young Thigh Beauty upset as her movie is unable to see the light
- Brahmin Beauty is Not Happy despite scoring a success
- Nayantara prefers to do it Alone!