Versatile hero Suriya, who was last seen in the con comedy Thaanaa Serndha Koottam, the Tamil remake of Special Chabbis, directed by Vignesh Shivn and costarring Ramya Krishnan and Keerthy Suresh, is currently shooting for his 36th flick NGK.
Directed by ace director Selvaraghavan of Kadhal Kondein, 7G Rainbow Colony, Puthupettai fame, NGK will feature Suriya as an MLA Nanda Gopalan Kumaran, and this movie will be a full on political entertainer, bankrolled by SR Prabu in his Dream warrior films.
The movie was predominantly shot in Ambasamudram set in Chennai, Pollachi, and now, will move to Rajahmundry for its next schedule beginning on August 24, The movie also starring pimple beauty Sai Pallavi and Rakul Preet Singh will be a Diwali release.
'RX100' goes all the way to Hindi The raw violent love story RX 100 directed by debutant Ajay Bhupathi, and starring newcomers Karthikeya and Payal Rajput, alongside seniors Ramki and Rao Ramesh, has turned out to be a surprise winner at the box office, collecting a share of more than 5 crores already.
- Director's controversial statement on Mammooty
- Aishwarya Rajesh wraps her next quickly
- Varun Tej's 'Antariksham 9000 KMPH' comes to Tamil
- Madonna Sebastien faces 'Kiss' trouble
- A Music composer to transforms into an actor
- The 'Rowdy' Avatar rocks!
- Rakul Preet to get lucky again?
- 'THIS' Swamiji dances with Kajal, Tamanna, and every celebrity!