Versatile hero Suriya, who was last seen in the con comedy Thaanaa Serndha Koottam, the Tamil remake of Special Chabbis, directed by Vignesh Shivn and costarring Ramya Krishnan and Keerthy Suresh, is currently shooting for his 36th flick NGK.
Directed by ace director Selvaraghavan of Kadhal Kondein, 7G Rainbow Colony, Puthupettai fame, NGK will feature Suriya as an MLA Nanda Gopalan Kumaran, and this movie will be a full on political entertainer, bankrolled by SR Prabu in his Dream warrior films.
The movie was predominantly shot in Ambasamudram set in Chennai, Pollachi, and now, will move to Rajahmundry for its next schedule beginning on August 24, The movie also starring pimple beauty Sai Pallavi and Rakul Preet Singh will be a Diwali release.
'SAAHO' getting heavier Baahubali hero Prabhas has been busy shooting for his next flick, the mega-budget action entertainer Saaho, directed by Sujeeth of Run Raja Run fame, and bankrolled by UV creations. The team has been shooting a two-month long schedule in the UAE happening since last month.
- A Hot Swim Suit Song sequence is shot with Rakul Preet
- Amala Paul planning a comeback with a Forest Based Thriller
- Shruti Haasan tops the chart!
- Malvika Sharma opens out!
- Rakul Preet spices up award show
- Oops! moment of Gal Gadot - View Hot Pics!
- Do you Know? Rakul has acted like 'This' in her beginning stages?
- Time for Samantha to turn it on?