Rising hero Siva Karthikeyan, who was last seen in the critically acclaimed Velaikkaran, will be seen next on screen, in the Vinayakar Chathurthi release Seemaraja, directed by his Varuthapadatha Valibar Sangam and Rajini Murugan director Ponram, and co-starring Samantha, Soori, and Simran.
Even as the release plans and post-production activities are on for Seemaraja releasing on September 13, the actor took his time to launch his production banner Siva Karthikeyan productions with the first movie from the banner being the debut directorial of his friend, Neruppuda fame Arunraja Kamaraj.
As the audio launch of his debut production, Kanaa happened recently at Chennai in the presence of cricketer Smriti Mandhana. Siva has sang a song along with his daughter Aradhana and the song is a huge hit as it crossed 5 Million views already. The movie stars Aishwarya Rajesh and Sathyaraj in lead roles and Dhibu Ninan Thomas composing music.
Tamanna enters Sye Raa Milky beauty Tamannaah, who had not been bagging many offers in any language, be it Tamil or Telugu, and last seen in the Tamil flick Sketch with Chiyaan Vikram, besides dancing in item songs in films like Jaguar, Jai Lava Kusa, will next be seen in 'Kanne Kalaimaane'.
- Trisha returns back to roots
- Interview of Popular Anchor and 'Neerja' fame Actress Sunanda Wong
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to be a home maker
- Kajal, Samantha, Nayantara are also victims of Casting Couch
- Raj Tarun in flop route
- A lead female singer gets 'MARRIED' again
- Rakul Preet spotted in a Tight Sleeveless Tops - View Photos
- Again a journalist avatar for Akkineni princess