Simran had been the dream girl of the late 90s till the early 2000s and had been ruling the Tamil film industry with her intense performances and her sexy hip, and dancing skills, appealing to masses and classes alike. She had starred with almost all the top heroes before she got married.
Post her marriage, she had returned playing supporting characters in movies like Vaaranam Aayiram costarring Suriya, and in many other movies, and in a recent interview, the actress has revealed that she does not like to play mother to heroes and that she wants to star in roles like ones played by married heroines like Aishwarya Rai and Kareena Kapoor in Fanney Khan and Veere Di Wedding.
The actress, who had earlier missed out on an opportunity to star with Superstar Rajnikanth in Chandramukhi, and the role went to Jyothika, but now she has got lucky to pair with him in the upcoming Karthik Subbaraj directorial, which also stars sizzling hottie Trisha.
'RX100' goes all the way to Hindi The raw violent love story RX 100 directed by debutant Ajay Bhupathi, and starring newcomers Karthikeya and Payal Rajput, alongside seniors Ramki and Rao Ramesh, has turned out to be a surprise winner at the box office, collecting a share of more than 5 crores already.
- Director's controversial statement on Mammooty
- Aishwarya Rajesh wraps her next quickly
- Varun Tej's 'Antariksham 9000 KMPH' comes to Tamil
- Madonna Sebastien faces 'Kiss' trouble
- A Music composer to transforms into an actor
- The 'Rowdy' Avatar rocks!
- Rakul Preet to get lucky again?
- 'THIS' Swamiji dances with Kajal, Tamanna, and every celebrity!