Simran had been the dream girl of the late 90s till the early 2000s and had been ruling the Tamil film industry with her intense performances and her sexy hip, and dancing skills, appealing to masses and classes alike. She had starred with almost all the top heroes before she got married.
Post her marriage, she had returned playing supporting characters in movies like Vaaranam Aayiram costarring Suriya, and in many other movies, and in a recent interview, the actress has revealed that she does not like to play mother to heroes and that she wants to star in roles like ones played by married heroines like Aishwarya Rai and Kareena Kapoor in Fanney Khan and Veere Di Wedding.
The actress, who had earlier missed out on an opportunity to star with Superstar Rajnikanth in Chandramukhi, and the role went to Jyothika, but now she has got lucky to pair with him in the upcoming Karthik Subbaraj directorial, which also stars sizzling hottie Trisha.
'SAAHO' getting heavier Baahubali hero Prabhas has been busy shooting for his next flick, the mega-budget action entertainer Saaho, directed by Sujeeth of Run Raja Run fame, and bankrolled by UV creations. The team has been shooting a two-month long schedule in the UAE happening since last month.
- A Hot Swim Suit Song sequence is shot with Rakul Preet
- Amala Paul planning a comeback with a Forest Based Thriller
- Shruti Haasan tops the chart!
- Malvika Sharma opens out!
- Rakul Preet spices up award show
- Oops! moment of Gal Gadot - View Hot Pics!
- Do you Know? Rakul has acted like 'This' in her beginning stages?
- Time for Samantha to turn it on?