Simran had been the dream girl of the late 90s till the early 2000s and had been ruling the Tamil film industry with her intense performances and her sexy hip, and dancing skills, appealing to masses and classes alike. She had starred with almost all the top heroes before she got married.
Post her marriage, she had returned playing supporting characters in movies like Vaaranam Aayiram costarring Suriya, and in many other movies, and in a recent interview, the actress has revealed that she does not like to play mother to heroes and that she wants to star in roles like ones played by married heroines like Aishwarya Rai and Kareena Kapoor in Fanney Khan and Veere Di Wedding.
The actress, who had earlier missed out on an opportunity to star with Superstar Rajnikanth in Chandramukhi, and the role went to Jyothika, but now she has got lucky to pair with him in the recently released Karthik Subbaraj directorial movie Petta, which also featured sizzling hottie Trisha.
Kiara Advani in Tight Sexy Attire - 26 Photos Inside Kiara Advani is already a known face with movies like 'Fugly', 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story'. But the success of 'Bharat Ane Nenu' has elevated her career to a whole new level. The movie already shattered several records at the Box-Office.
- Throwback: Adah's KiKi Challenge which went viral
- Do you Know Kajal has Acted in a chinese flick?
- Shriya flaunting her honess in Bikini post-marriage
- Tamanna all set to marry a US Based Doctor?
- Kajal Aggarwal helps Flop Hero
- First Rangasthalam, Now Sukumar joins 'Baahubali' writer for a new venture
- Amy Jackson misses Shankar's call
- Priyanka Chopra not worried about Trolls
- Samantha is a Possessive Housewife
- Samantha's Hand Job used in her next
- Shruti Haasan VIDEO goes VIRAL on Social Media
- Kajal faced Oops in a famous Telugu movie
- SRK and Atlee film to be produced by KJO, Varun dhawan to play cameo
- Did Bellamkonda repeated what Vijay did?
- Indian Railways new initiative ‘Promotion on wheels’ Housefull 4 first to take ride