Simran had been the dream girl of the late 90s till the early 2000s and had been ruling the Tamil film industry with her intense performances and her sexy hip, and dancing skills, appealing to masses and classes alike. She had starred with almost all the top heroes before she got married.
Post her marriage, she had returned playing supporting characters in movies like Vaaranam Aayiram costarring Suriya, and in many other movies, and in a recent interview, the actress has revealed that she does not like to play mother to heroes and that she wants to star in roles like ones played by married heroines like Aishwarya Rai and Kareena Kapoor in Fanney Khan and Veere Di Wedding.
The actress, who had earlier missed out on an opportunity to star with Superstar Rajnikanth in Chandramukhi, and the role went to Jyothika, but now she has got lucky to pair with him in the upcoming Karthik Subbaraj directorial, which also stars sizzling hottie Trisha.
ADULT COMEDY Team coming together again for another SEX COMEDY in 3D - Is she the Female Lead ? Way back in 2015, music director turned hero GV Prakash, who had then just begun his career with the horror comedy Darling which was a hit, had then ventured into doing soft porn stuff and adult comedy with the sensational flick Trisha Illana Nayanthara.
- Sri Divya is back with her Lucky Hero
- The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions!
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla
- Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now!
- Samantha's Flop Movie mints 50 Crores on Opening weekend
- Sultry Siren joins Biggie
- Another super model enters!
- Can Keerthy Suresh taste it again?
- Comedian to Try Again