Veteran Akkineni Nageswara Rao's granddaughter and King Nagarjuna's niece Supriya Yarlagadda had made a stunning debut as a heroine starring alongside none other than Powerstar Pawan Kalyan in the hit movie Akkada Ammayi Ikkada Abbayi, and despite the success was not seen in films later.
The actress had recently made a return to films with the latest release, the spy thriller Goodachari directed by debutant Sashikiran Tikka and starring Adivi Sesh, Sobhita Dhulipala, and Madhu Shalini. Supriya was seen playing a RAW agent Nadiya Qureshi, and her action-packed, tough lady act was well received.
She has revealed that, though she had made a successful debut, she did not feel comfortable acting before camera, and as she had worked as a cashier for Raogarillu and looking after production activities of Gaayam, she understood she was good doing production works, and that was why she had even refused to star opposite Nandamuri Balakrishna, and stayed away from acting.
Guess who is 'THIS' Actress and what is she doing? So, have you found out this actress? No? Well, it's easy... You can easily find out her with the Tattoo on the back itself. She has been a prominent actress in the Tollywood industry who has paired with all lead heroes and she is 'MARRIED' to an actor.
- These Latest clicks of Adah Sharma exposing her curves will tempt your mood
- Raashi Khanna gets 'SUCH A HUGE SHOCK' from Tamil Hero
- Is Trisha getting so Low-Level for Offers?
- Kajal Aggarwal surprised everyone with 'Saree' at the shooting spot
- When a Telangana Farmer kept Kajal Aggarwal Cut-Out to keep Crops alive...
- How to eliminate caste system? Probs for Kamal Haasan
- Indian Cricketer to 'MARRY HER' ??
- Married, still grabbing attention among Paparazzi