Dance choreographer turned actor turned director Raghava Lawrence has been having a mixed phase in his career as his last directorial venture Muni 3 was a hit, while his acting venture Shivalinga was a huge disaster. The actor was trapped in Sri Reddy issue and he even explained it with a lengthy post.
Raghava Lawrence has always been known as a good Samaritan who has helped many physically and mentally challenged children and youngsters with his charitable trust and also for building a temple for his mother.
The actor's social awareness and kind nature yet again came to display as he has contributed a whopping 1 crore rupees for the Rain hit Kerala as he handed over the cheque of 1 crore along with his mother to Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan recently. Now, he has assured to build
few homes for the needy after the rainfall. On the work front, his next release will be Muni 4.
ADULT COMEDY Team coming together again for another SEX COMEDY in 3D - Is she the Female Lead ? Way back in 2015, music director turned hero GV Prakash, who had then just begun his career with the horror comedy Darling which was a hit, had then ventured into doing soft porn stuff and adult comedy with the sensational flick Trisha Illana Nayanthara.
- Sri Divya is back with her Lucky Hero
- The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions!
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla
- Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now!
- Samantha's Flop Movie mints 50 Crores on Opening weekend
- Sultry Siren joins Biggie
- Another super model enters!
- Can Keerthy Suresh taste it again?
- Comedian to Try Again