2014 saw the coming together of top young Malayalam heroes Fahadh Faasil, Dulquer Salmaan and Nivin Pauly, besides top heroines Nazriya Nazim, Parvathy and Nithya Menen in the Anjali Menon directorial Bangalore days.
The feel-good entertainer was a runaway blockbuster and has a superb run even in other states like Tamilnadu, establishing Nivin Pauly and Dulquer Salmaan as bankable commercial heroes, and prompted Multi-starrer trend.
While the Tamil remake of Bangalore days, Bengaluru Natkal starring Arya, Rana Daggubati and Samantha was a disaster, now the movie is set to be remade in Hindi, and the Bollywood remake will feature Dhoni hero Sushant Singh Rajput in lead role and he'll be producing as well.
Which 35+ Year old heroine is going to be lucky? Megastar Chiranjeevi, after his lackluster political journey, made a strong Comeback to films with last year's Sankranthi blockbuster Khaidi no 150 directed by VV Vinayak, which grossed more than 100 crores.
- Rumours on Ritika Singh
- Can Nandita Swetha elevate herself?
- Nivetha says she won't beg for chance
- Samantha will leave you teasing in these Photos!
- Samantha signed for Hair Remover TVC for such a Huge Price
- Priya comes to Tolly?
- 16 Hot and Sensuous Photos of Desi Babe Neha - 'Not-to-be-Missed' Photos Inside
- After Petta, Trisha gets...
- Seducing Hot Photoshoot of Rakul Preet in a Black Brassiere - 'Not-to-be-Missed' Photos Inside
- Unseen Personal Hot Photos of Shruti Haasan for you - Check these Out
- Shruti Haasan grabs BIG ratings
- Alia goes inside 'Arjun Reddy' ??
- When Rakul Preet forgot to Wear Pant after having 'SESSION IN CAR'... This is HOW BAD SHE REPLIED - PHOTOS PROOF INSIDE
- Trisha finds her love
- Malvika is upset