2014 saw the coming together of top young Malayalam heroes Fahadh Faasil, Dulquer Salmaan and Nivin Pauly, besides top heroines Nazriya Nazim, Parvathy and Nithya Menen in the Anjali Menon directorial Bangalore days.
The feel-good entertainer was a runaway blockbuster and has a superb run even in other states like Tamilnadu, establishing Nivin Pauly and Dulquer Salmaan as bankable commercial heroes, and prompted Multi-starrer trend.
While the Tamil remake of Bangalore days, Bengaluru Natkal starring Arya, Rana Daggubati and Samantha was a disaster, now the movie is set to be remade in Hindi, and the Bollywood remake will feature Dhoni hero Sushant Singh Rajput in lead role and he'll be producing as well.
Trisha denied and Nayan accepted Not so long ago that the young music director turned actor GV Prakash had made his debut as a hero, with the 2015 adult comedy, Trisha Illana Nayanthara directed by Aadhik Ravichandran, and now, he is one of the most bankable young heroes of Kollywood, with several profitable ventures in his career.
- Rakul Preet goes 'Emotional'
- Rashmika's latest clicks to make your Sunday better
- Kajal gets a HUGE amount for a brand
- Samantha strives to get a new look
- Sneha's gorgeous Pics at a brand endorsement event - View all Pics!
- Shriya misses one but Grabs another?
- 29 Seducing Photos of Kiara Advani
- No Hot Dance of Shruti this time?